Wednesday 27 February 2013

Plastic Diamonds

It feels like I haven't thrifted in weeks - in reality it's been a few days since I hit a second hand store, but it feels like forever.

Although a lack of drop-ins usually equals a lack of vintage goodness finds, we did come away with another fantastic piece to add to the Care Bears collection.


Adding Wish Bear to the collection makes it 5 poseables, 4 of them which we found ourselves.  I hope that we stumble across more.

There's sooo many things that we've picked up since my last post (which will be a month ago tomorrow, yikes) I wouldn't even know where to begin.  This Wish Bear poseable figure is just a favorite find of mine from recent memory.

We're gearing up for a small road trip this weekend.  It should be fun; we're planning on stopping into a couple of small towns that I've never been to before.  Fingers crossed the weather will be co-operative.

Linking up with Sir Thrift A Lot!

3 comments:

  1. Hope the weather does co-operate! It's knocked me out of many thrifting trips this year already.

    I found something Care Bears this week - instantly thought of you.

    I'm with Jill - hope you fill the car!

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...